Sunday, February 21, 2010

Debut


Here it is… my first entry in the blog world. Frankly, the thought never crossed my mind to be a blogger. I mean what would I write about? The idea came after watching Julie & Julia. The movie inspired me to cook and bake more so I thought “Hey I can write about food!” My hubby also gave me a SLR camera for Christmas (thank you hubby!) so I better put it to good use. Love for food and SLR camera - the perfect recipe for a food blog.

I’m not the kind to come up with recipes but I like trying recipes from cookbooks. I also have many family and friends who likes to cook and are generous enough to share their recipes with me. In turn, I will share my favourite recipes (with permission of course) as well as tips and tricks I learn along the way. So stick around and see if I can tempt you to start cooking too!

No comments:

Post a Comment