Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Title

It's been too long since my last post. Being the new year, I've decided to give my blog a new life. I will be sharing more than just food stuff, hence my new title - Life. Food. Coffee.

Coffee is my new found hobby. Actually, it is one of my hubby's passionate hobbies which has rubbed off on me. I hardly, if ever, drank coffee before. That all changed when I worked in the city a few years ago. As I walk from the train station to my office, I will pass cafes after cafes brewing cuppucino and lattes and watched city workers sipping them. When I arrive at the office, my fellow colleagues will be queuing up at the automatic coffee machine (there is one in every kitchenette) making a fresh cup of coffee. There is no escape from coffee. There is no way one can breath all that aromatic smell and not be sucked in. So there, I'm now a latte drinker.


My 2 year old son, Dylan also has a cup. No, of course, not coffee! I make him what I call a Milo Cino. A fancy name for steamed milk dusted with Milo. You see, Dylan is a very fussy eater. He wouldn't drink milk but he would gulp down a Milo Cino. That makes me a happy mommy.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Reus. I'm very new at blogging. Hope to share some simple insights on life, food and coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete